Tank Water Heater Repair in Kyle, TX
Dependable Plumbing Replacement & Installation in Buda, San Marcos & Austin
Our plumbing experts have been providing tank water heater repair and replacement services to Kyle, Austin, and Central Texas for over 25 years. Try as we might to keep them alive, every water heater system falls victim to wear and tear after a while. Regardless of the system type and age, you can count on us to bring the heat, in the most economical way possible.
Water Heater Repair
Water heaters last ten, fifteen, even twenty years when cared for properly. Performing repairs quickly when issues arise will help keep your water heater in great working order for the long haul.
Restoring your water heater to its proper working order can:
- Increase efficiency
- Decrease the chance of contamination
- Reduce operational costs of the water system
- Ensure longer life expectancy for the appliance
- Conserve water, money, and energy
- In Need of a Service?
- Looking for a Professional?
- Tired of Doing-it Yourself?
Plumber Near Me is here to help you with all these issues and so much more before they become a major issue.
"They were incredible, and I don't use that word lightly. They arrived within 30 minutes of my phone call and had completed the repair 30 minutes after arriving."
- They were incredible, and I don't use that word lightly. They arrived within 30 minutes of my phone call and had completed the repair 30 minutes after arriving.- Will T.
Water Heater Replacement
Sometimes, repairing a water heater is not the most efficient option. Repeated, frequent repair calls can quickly become more costly than just replacing the unit.
We can help you determine if your water heater is repairable, or if it has reached the end of its life and needs to be replaced. Signs that it is time to replace the water heater include:
- Even after service calls, the water heater continues to malfunction
- The hot water acquires a metallic taste or odor
- Leakage or water damage around the unit is evident
- A tank-based system over 10 years old
Signs You Need a Repair or Replacement
Don’t let issues fester. The longer your unit malfunctions, the greater the likelihood that the damage will spread, and the unit will need to be replaced completely, or break and cause water damage and a major interruption of household or business operations.
Contact Plumber Near Me for a water heater repair assessment if you notice any of the following:
- Water is hotter or cooler than normal
- Water bills higher than normal
- Rust is evident in the water
- Water comes out dirty
- Knocking or other strange noises coming from the appliance
- The appliance is 10 years old or older
- Leaks or moisture around the tank are apparent
- Strange smells emanating from the appliance
- Inconsistent water pressure